Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Heston.
- Tasty Munchhh, d pizza joint near Heston School, when school jus broke up round 3.30, u get mehhh lol - nice place to chek dem brerz, n get a pizza fo 99p Oi Hoii x
- war memorial, chat with a wino while u wait
- SUBWAY [THE SUBWAY] horrible place to visit unless youre with 30 people or more. Take caution at night due to cold weather. police have been sighted on many occasions and are known to randomly stop and search.
- Dine Away on the great west road was me and my mates local hang out, sad but true!
- Subway under the M4 by Heston Grange- Youngsters
Corner of Thorncliffe Hotel from 6am til late - for unemployed beer drinking asylum seekers.
- Heston school after 3.30pm seems to be a safe bet recently for some action.Wonderful stuff...Pupils gather,shout at each other,cause mayhem with the traffic by standing in the road,police arrive,pupils crap themselves and disperse.Great.
- Heston Park
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board