Buskers, Street Entertainers in Heston, Greater London*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Heston.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Couple of decent tramps to chat with.
- 'The old man with long grey beard' usually sits on the bench by the war memorial.
We have found out that his name is Rex.
- PC NICK. harsh.cold hearted.over the top.mean to most people.BEST COMMUNITY -POLICEMAN IN LONDON [apparently]
- The old guy who plays the tin whistle by the war memorial used to chat to me and my mates in the Rose & Crown, this was about 10=15 years ago and he was about 70 years old then!!! Can't believe he is till there.
- The old guy with the long grey hair and beard, is called Rex, or so I am told after he's had a few swigs of his brown paper bag
- The old grey haired bloke is called Rex. Known to have been on the bench opposite Heston Church for at least 20+ years.
- The old guy with the long grey hair and beard. He sits on the bench with a tin whistle. He often plays it well in the morning when all the school kids go past, but when they return, he has had his fill from the 'brown paper bagged' bottle and plays like cat on LSD.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board