The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Heston.
- Rose and Crown...rocks, good safe place now, thanks to Kate, The Old George has been refurbished and also has live music, a friendly place, and safe.
- Avoid any pub near heston village, The George etc
- Get to Rising Sun Pub in Cranford Lane Heston. It is basically a football pub and has sky sports on big screen, a pool table, lovely food (Mon - Thurs after 7), big beer garden and facilities to sit outside and watch the world go by.
- Rose and Crown,The George,The Queens Head and The Elm Tree which must be avoideda at all costs,no matter how tempting its late licence may seem.Like the venus fly trap,once youre sucked in,you will never get out.The locals will eat you.You have been warned.
- The Elm Tree - Late licence with music and dodgy people
The Queen's Head - Restuarant and pub with dodgy people
The George - Friendly pub with more than it's fair share of Irish dodgy people.
The Rose & Crown - 270 year old pub with dodgy people. All these within 500 yards of each other.
- Many pubs!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2008-09-27
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board