The Worst Things in Heston, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Heston.
The Worst Things
- people with no regard for traffic laws in New Heston Road. Parking on zig-zags/pavement/bus stop/zebra crossing! I despise their "I'm alright Jack!" attitude!
- When the schools let the children out, it's like a tsunami of kids, all dropping rubbish and ast food on the ground, using the surrounding streets as rubbish bins.
- Town is second armpit, only loses to feltham.
- Shortcut to M4 via services has now been removed by automatic bollards that come out of the road. Does anyone have a way round this? Applies to both north & South services.
- State of the roads and the public telephone conveniences.
Being told that you live in Hounslow by the post office.
- In dangerously close proximity to Hounslow and Southall.
- The people. A large collection of mixed cultures sounds like a nice thing, but sometimes it doesn't work. Especially after closing time at the Elm Tree.
- In Heathrow's flight path some days.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lazzie, Jeff, suzanne, ailish, mags, adam d, Pete, Raj Sehmi, Jorgie, J Whittle, Brett, Mickey Mouse, generic, Alex, M-Star, Jeff Smith
Last updated: 2011-07-09
More stuff about Heston
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Heston Knowhere Board