The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Hexham.
- usually go to newcastle for music. the metro has hmv but newcastle has better music shops like windows.
- no proper record shops here! have to go to newcastle - NOT METRO
- woolworths is alright but nowt special
- Hexham Records = Gojo's. The 3 guys that run it have gone from being the only way of watching films outside of an analogue terrestrial box for the best part of 3 decades - to having to compete with not only a sky & digital tele revolution but the omnipotent bloody Global & Blockbusters as well. However - battling through the late nineties with a much smaller premises - Gojo Video consistently produce they're trump card - the geezers there have literally seen every film ever produced and can give a pretty good analysis of its content and durability. Every film. Ever made. No tunes though except 'Daniel O Donnell' CD's and Northumbrian Pipe Cassettes I'm afraid.
- good old woolies
- Go Jo's video hire also sell cd's , although not the cheapest they do have a wider variety than most of the commercial stores
- Usually you have to rely on just Woolies and Smiths, but you can try Gojos - they have an odd selection and you can find some ok stuff, but its usually quadruple the legal RRP.
- Go-Jo's. Good crack from the lads. If you wanted a record not in stock they will get it for You.
- Go Jo's is great
- not many. wo0lies or wh smith?
- Go jo's really nice people who'll order stuff in if you ask!
- Gojo. Not so good for records, pretty good for videos. Run by the friendliest bunch of blokes Hexham will probably ever see.
- hmmm gojo videos rocks
- Gojo Records. Not a very good selection of records, but this is Hexham. Nice blokes who run it though, and it's pretty good for videos.
- The musik-box but, alais it's another charity shop
- Gojo Video has a fairly good selection, and will also order you in stuff that they don't have in stock.
- Go-Jo's good selection+ playstation, nintendo games to rent or buy
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Burt Bumrush, charlotte, Spoony McSpooner, firstname.lastname@example.org, stebus, ellen, samantha, andrea shield, Gary Wright, hexham ho, claire, Leigh and Sarah, jesus, terry, jeffrey, dunc, alana and zoe, Me, dave, wilky, carmine, nok, shaun lowton, stu bunn, stuart sillars, Norwegian Elvis, juli, Mark Carins, shea, Pot, geniusblonde, Karen, Emily, cruiser, tim cantrill, JD weatherspoon, thomas english, helen, Paddy, stu, zoe and alana, C. Young, lauder, kay, sebus, Mat, Will Rainford, Ren, generic, Jill, joe, david storey, hardasnails, Anthony, tommytrouble, carmine fortini, fistie, oRW, Planky Mill, isiah, Holly, DASA, Chris Law, susan wilkinson, Mikey@joanna, Kelly Brown
Last updated: 2010-07-26
More stuff about Hexham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hexham Knowhere Board