Demolish It Now Building in Highbury, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Highbury.
Demolish It Now Building
- All of priory estate...mostly because i got mugged at gunpoint there but to be fair it is a mess of a place
- The Crafts Council - they pinched my idea for door knobs - I lie.
- The Latino Club on Upper Street - preferably with the patrons still inside.
- Arsenal football stadium - then their supporters won't be able to use my parking space when they have home matches.
- The council office opposite Florence Street.
- Chapel Market!Its full of plebs and needs gentryfying.
Use bulldozers and dynamite.
But beware of the riot afterwards!
- the blue note/ complex or whatever they re calling it this week. or alternatively the bloody business design centre.
- Islington Town Hall
- Lincoln Place - corporate lump on the east side of Farringdon Road past clerkenwell road. not only hideous but pedestrian unfriendly - creates a blind corner round to Farringdon tube and bristles with CCTV. Tear it down!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave Brock, Sarah Little, david wilkinson, Antony, Jim, William, Dan, Emelie, Billy Jones, John Baxter, Tessa, marilyn, angel, remi, generic, denise, Claire, Mark, Jude Robinson, Sarah, Wynn, M, Someone with more knowledge than you, Martin Jones, Susan Jones, Rhiannon Mason, lisa, michael, chrissalton, betty, Frank Zee, richard grycz, juliancole, mal23, James Bradshaw
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Highbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Highbury Knowhere Board