The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Highbury.
- Reckles records its an old favourte
- Reckless records - my mate Duncan is the head honch and he's a real fab bloke so go in there and buy records and he might just make enough to buy a better bike than the girlie thing he currently pedals to work.
- Reckless Records on Upper Street - can never walk past it without just popping in for a quick look, and then end up absorbed for an hour. Also Brewer Street in Soho is a good place to trawl for that album you got nicked years ago and have been trying to replace.
- The vinyl place opposite the Green. Fantastic records.
- flashback on essex rd is a second hand record exchange type place, they also sell vintage clothes and accesories.
haggle vinyl also on essex rd specialise in finding that elusive record youve been after for years.
- Reckless Records on Upper Street. Isn't bad for second hand stuff, unfortunately they seem to send most of their good stuff to their shop in Soho. Still, when all's said and done, it's pretty good for finding the odd treasure, especially when you get staff from the master cuts compilations makers bringing in a pile of cds to flog when they are a bit skint!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Dave Brock, Sarah Little, david wilkinson, Antony, Jim, William, Dan, Emelie, Billy Jones, John Baxter, Tessa, marilyn, angel, remi, generic, denise, Claire, Mark, Jude Robinson, Sarah, Wynn, M, Someone with more knowledge than you, Martin Jones, Susan Jones, Rhiannon Mason, lisa, michael, chrissalton, betty, Frank Zee, richard grycz, juliancole, mal23, James Bradshaw
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Highbury
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Highbury Knowhere Board