Cafes and Coffee Shops in Highgate, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Highgate.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Definitely the Cafe Nero - huge window at the back seating area is excellent! The best from the coffee franchises.
- The Cafe Rouge on a Sunday is great if you have ear-plugs to filter the screams of children and irritating twang of yummy mummies who are pretending not to notice just how much their children are actually screaming. Their cooked breakfast is great. If you can hang on for a couple of hours though, head to The Flask and have a burger. It's far more peaceful.
- Costa and Nero in the Village
- Cafe Rouge,Cafe Uno,Costa Coffee...You won't get a fry-up around here!
- You have a choice of dostas,or the more popular cafe rouge
- The Raj is ....very cheap ....
- Osho Basho in the middle of Highgate Wood is just idyllic with tasty food.
Queen's Wood has the Eco Cafe which is a fascinating place to visit. Completely "green"!
- Costa Coffee, on Highgate High Street. The perfect place to read the paper on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: andrew, Paul Mannix, aaron, Timmy Smedley, Kandy Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org, Wynn Wheldon, Ross Ashworth, Orlando, tommy hopper, Scott McKinstry, David Lovatt, john beale, Nathan Fisher, generic, emily, John Robinson, ben jay, Dave, jayne parsley, J-ded, Liliana Thornton, lou, plamenski, Paul McIlroy, mark moody, john potts, Andy Hardiman, ardee, David Goldman, Xan watkins, Holmes, Plamen G., nylla, mat phillips, peter armary, TashaE, ben, karen, G.ROSENTHAL, Eloise Williams, Jana, Ann, Alexandra Besga, Chris Summercorn, 12, len B, Angie B, Alex Marshall, Alicia, roland white, David Jackson
Last updated: 2011-02-22
More stuff about Highgate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Highgate Knowhere Board