Demolish It Now Building in Highgate, Greater London*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Highgate.
Demolish It Now Building
- the Russian Trade Delegation
- the building next of the glass building on pond square. seems it was trying to be as modern as next door but became just ugly.
- All the estate agencies that now clog uo Highgate Village. Go away.
- Some silly sod has a house made out of glass opposite pond square
- Archway mall, and the massive ugly council estate at the bottom of Archway Road, and the massive ugly council estate on Junction Road - oh, and the grim, grim flats at the bottom of Hornsey Lane. Archway must be blasted. That horrible, pathetic triangle of mangled grass, pigeon shit and coke cans in the middle of the road
- the whole of the HOLLY LODGE ESTATE because its the nicest place to live on earth and i will never be able to afford to live there.
- Not just Archway Tower, but the whole "shopping mall", which actually doubles as an M.O.D. wind tunnel test centre, and reminds me, rather disturbingly, of Swindon.
- Just surprised that the new buildings in the lovely Fitzroy Park were ever allowed to be built.
Modern, boring office building in the middle of the High St.
The Raj Tea rooms, dirty ,filthy, den. Wait to you see the kitchen or even better the toilet facilities
- Please please please Archway Tower!!!
All fronts on Archway Rd that look boarded up!!
- The Angel has improved a lot of late, well it's not the most architecturally inspiring buiding, but they do serve some pretty good pub lunches.
- Archway Tower, at the bottom of the hill. Probably the ugliest twenty-storey black slab on the planet.
- Russian Trade Delegation
- The ANGEL!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: andrew, Paul Mannix, aaron, Timmy Smedley, Kandy Moore, email@example.com, Wynn Wheldon, Ross Ashworth, Orlando, tommy hopper, Scott McKinstry, David Lovatt, john beale, Nathan Fisher, generic, emily, John Robinson, ben jay, Dave, jayne parsley, J-ded, Liliana Thornton, lou, plamenski, Paul McIlroy, mark moody, john potts, Andy Hardiman, ardee, David Goldman, Xan watkins, Holmes, Plamen G., nylla, mat phillips, peter armary, TashaE, ben, karen, G.ROSENTHAL, Eloise Williams, Jana, Ann, Alexandra Besga, Chris Summercorn, 12, len B, Angie B, Alex Marshall, Alicia, roland white, David Jackson
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Highgate
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Highgate Knowhere Board