The Best Things in Holloway, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Holloway.
The Best Things
- Gritty feel but with friendly people.
- It has the only decent Wetherspoons in london. Despite it was the site of the old ABC cinema.
- Market behind holloway road opposite the odeon. Sat and Sun.
- Central, cheapish, easy to get to Islington
- Brilliant car boot sale on Sundays behind McDonalds / the post office and in the covered market, Saturday isn't bad either. Theres a little Sunday boot sale on Hornsey Road now too, near Seven Sisters.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tommy hopper, Reginald Tools, Hollingworth, RuthRobinson, Xtina, generic, victim of crime, Kate, R J TAYLOR
Last updated: 2012-08-06
More stuff about Holloway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Holloway Knowhere Board