The Worst Things in Holloway, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Holloway.
The Worst Things
- Asked the CD seller in the market why he didn't play music as it had always given atmosphere to the place. He said he now has to buy a music liscence from the council. Who thought that one up?
Chairs and tables outside cafes have now been removed, same reason. They now need an expensive liscence
- Some of the cracker residents
- There are 3 prisons in Holloway. Pentonville, Holloway & the rest of Holloway. Burglary has to be higher than anywhere else in the world. Only a fool would choose to live in Holloway. I can't think of anywhere I would rather not live at. Smackland twinned with Crackzone = loserville there world of crime. Avoid it unless you want to be a victim too.
- Too crowded from Nags Head to Waitrose on a Saturday and no easy way to cross Holloway Road there.
The horrible blue that Drivers and Norris have painted their building.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: tommy hopper, Reginald Tools, Hollingworth, RuthRobinson, Xtina, generic, victim of crime, Kate, R J TAYLOR
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Holloway
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Holloway Knowhere Board