Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Honor Oak Park, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Honor Oak Park.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Didnt Spike milligan used to live up Riseldine rd???
- Spike Milligan lived in Honor Oak Park for a while when he was growing up. He also lived in Catford. No wonder he had a nervous breakdown...
- The guy who played Bernard in "Four Weddings and a Funeral" lives on Wickham Road. But that's in Brockley really. I used to satnd outside his window and shout "BERNARD!" when I was a drunk student living in Raymont Hall. Ah, those glory days...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Kenworthy, Kat McKinney, Emily, Ian Whitehouse, leo, generic, Ed, John Hockaday
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Honor Oak Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Honor Oak Park Knowhere Board