Cheap Food in Honor Oak Park, Greater London*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Honor Oak Park.
- Honor Oak Tandoori: Relatively underused but quality is great and cheap too. Unusual stuff mixed in. Good for a takeaway.
- "Red Room" is superb. Food and booze is great and the waiters are really friendly. "Baburs" has to be the best curry house in the country.
- The Old Bank Italian Restaurant.
Fantasitc food, good ambiance and great service. Book early though, most nights this place is full!
- Great Restaurant - The Babur, Indian. Don't be scared away by the tiger on the roof. Tend to have unusual food stuffs aswell as the usual Rogan Josh types.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Kenworthy, Kat McKinney, Emily, Ian Whitehouse, leo, generic, Ed, John Hockaday
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Honor Oak Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Honor Oak Park Knowhere Board