The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Honor Oak Park.
- The Chaaaaaaaaaaaandos
- The bar at Casa tequila is great for cocktails and different beers. The bar snacks are fanatstic too. Kids can go in early evening and there is a great kids menu. They also have live music on a thursday. Oh yeah there is a wonderful restaraunt at the back serving Fusion Latin American
- Blythe Hill Tavern is a great old fashioned boozer. They let you take your time to finish your drinks after closing time too.
- Brockley Jack Pub was ruined when the new landlord took over. Looks like his wife re-decorated the place or something. They gutted the place, hung poncey fake curtains over the windows and shut the theatre down. The food is shit now too. At least they have seen the error of their ways and re-opened the theatre now, but they're aren't as many plays on as there used to be.
- The Brockley Jack..
Pub theatre, Live music, Food, quiz, kareoke.
- The only bar in Honor Oak worth going to (or rather the ONLY bar)is Equall on Honor Oak Park, just downhill from the station.
Lovely comfy leather sofa's, friendly staff and cosy atmosphere, helped by the art provided by local artists, and the really nice (if a
little expensive) food.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Kenworthy, Kat McKinney, Emily, Ian Whitehouse, leo, generic, Ed, John Hockaday
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Honor Oak Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Honor Oak Park Knowhere Board