The Worst Things in Honor Oak Park, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Honor Oak Park.
The Worst Things
- The Old Bank Restaurant - Honor Oak Park - Pasta no Pizza.
The stingiest portions of garlic bread - that is one thick slice of a bloomer with a sprinkle of garlic butter. Very authentic.
Starters that look like you've insulted the Chef, mains that are the size of thr starters.
All salsas and fresh pasta taste exactly like those used in high street chains.
Tragically static menu that offers little choice for vegetarians.
The worst watered down house red that I've ever had to endure.
Didn't stay for desserts or coffee... probaby the most enjoyable part of the evening.
- Where's our sodding tube line?! Promises promises!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: David Kenworthy, Kat McKinney, Emily, Ian Whitehouse, leo, generic, Ed, John Hockaday
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Honor Oak Park
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Honor Oak Park Knowhere Board