The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Hornchurch.
- THE CROWN I get served and i look 14, +A WIDE SCREEN TV 4 FOOTBALL
- There are quite a few pubs in Hornchurch. Here are some i know:
The railway- Never been in there.
Hogshead- Not bad but could be better.
Lloyds- Its ok actually. Go in there quite a bit i do.
The crickters- Never been in there.
the Farrow- Ok. i have been in quite a few times and is not bad.
- All crap and trendy, do not venture, especially into the Cricketers
- In order of my favorite:
Hogshead,JJ Moons,Fatlin & Firkin,Lloyds II,Kings Head,Cricketers.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: OPWFIEGR, barry blue, Gareth Roberts, Kiwi, Tom Urpeth, generic, BOB, ian, Paul White, alex jones, ?????????, jackson, paul
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hornchurch
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hornchurch Knowhere Board