Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Hornsey, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Hornsey.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Mike Rowe, former keyboard player with Oasis and now with Sheryl Crow, lives on Church Road.
- Dev from Corrie lives in the area!
- Elwin McSheffrey, local hero par extroidinaire. Elwin claimed to be the fastest milkman in North London and the (uncredited) composer of such soul gems as; 'Everlasting Love' and 'Travelling Man'. Quite why he was still a milkman in his fifties if this was true was always skillfully avoided. Also the best player ever for the Hornsey Automatic works football team. Still a legend to ladies of a certain age and stop-out teenagers who used his float as a welcome lift home. Sorely missed.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Claire Otway, Jon Crwys-Williams, Nico Hogg, Liz Roe, CP, Notorious Rory, ash bhatt, Caitlyn Meeks, charlie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Hornsey
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hornsey Knowhere Board