Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Hornsey.
- Tommos serves decent pizza though service is a bit slow. Shiso is a great Japanese takeaway.
- Jasham on Turnpike Lane - fantastic Indian, unpretentious and always very busy.
- There is an excellent restaurant called Mosaica which is within the arts centre called the Chocolate factory. Quite pricey, but really worth it and a good place to take the parents in law or a partner for a special meal.
- Charlies Pizza, Hornsey High Street - excellent!! Go for dinner and sample fab pasta dishes, and HUGE pizza's (you can barely get 2 on a table - try the artichoke and mascapone) and it's really cheap! Jolly staff and persuasive manager - just try refusing the Grappa/limone etc at the end of the meal!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Claire Otway, Jon Crwys-Williams, Nico Hogg, Liz Roe, CP, Notorious Rory, ash bhatt, Caitlyn Meeks, charlie
Last updated: 2010-12-20
More stuff about Hornsey
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Hornsey Knowhere Board