The Best Things in Ickenham, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Ickenham.
The Best Things
- spent 7 years at Vyners until 2011. Ickenham is small, but it is quite nice. One thing i noticed on returning to Ickenham was how the noise of the motorway that runs past it echos across the whole village.
Met some great people at Vyners.
- Went to school in vyners, loved the walk up Warren road.
- Its nice and quite most of the time, low crime, near to the country, tube station when it all gets too much and you have to escape to Uxbridge/london,
The Ickenham festival happens every 2 years, the whole town gets together, has a parade down Swakeleys Road, and there is a big fete in Swakeleys House grounds.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ben, Sandy, matt Condon, anoniMOOS, Kat, chris Glass, Switzer, generic, Adam, Jenni, tz
Last updated: 2018-01-13
More stuff about Ickenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ickenham Knowhere Board