Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Ickenham.
- The main hook-up spot is probably the park, loads of people go down there all the time. Theres mostly kids fishing in the river and a long cycle path.
- The Pump - ancient landmark outside the Coach and Horses. Outside Fry-Days (fish and chip shop) Alldays, News & Toys, the corner of the Avenue leading down to the park.
Top-Fields - by the cricket club, an excellent place to walk your dog/girlfriend or have a picnic in the summer, or build snowmen in the winter.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ben, Sandy, matt Condon, anoniMOOS, Kat, chris Glass, Switzer, generic, Adam, Jenni, tz
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ickenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ickenham Knowhere Board