The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Ickenham.
- There are two pubs, the Coach and Horses and the more recent Tichenham.
- The Coach and Horses is a low-ceilinged cosy pub, a tad over priced though with bitchy staff on occasions. Nice beer garden with swings for the kiddies. Thankfully got rid of cheesy DJ on Friday nights. Undergoing a refit at the moment, to be reopened shortly.
The newer, over-18s only Tichenham Inn (or "The Tich" to regulars) was opened in 1999, totally packed on weekend evenings due to cheap alcohol and clean atmosphere.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ben, Sandy, matt Condon, anoniMOOS, Kat, chris Glass, Switzer, generic, Adam, Jenni, tz
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ickenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ickenham Knowhere Board