The Worst Things in Ickenham, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Ickenham.
The Worst Things
- Anyone remember the 'ICC'? This stood for the 'Ickenham Crack Cartel'... yes this really was a thing. A gang of wannabe hardmen who went by this name.
- The page for Ickenham here is really sparse... I went to University for 7 years at Vyners. Very quiet place with few people on the street.
- It's so boring, the shops suck, it's full of townies, you get beaten up and theres loads of old people.
- Vyners School. No, its not that bad really. Douay Martyrs RC School is far worse....
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: ben, Sandy, matt Condon, anoniMOOS, Kat, chris Glass, Switzer, generic, Adam, Jenni, tz
Last updated: 2018-01-15
More stuff about Ickenham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ickenham Knowhere Board