Cafes and Coffee Shops in Ilford, Essex*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Ilford.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- chicken cottage - does a good DESI chai! many greens and herbals
- mark and spencers coffee shop - usually full of oldies looking at you funny if you are unfortunate enough to be under the age of 40
they got that coffee place on the ground floor of exchange but i don't really like it because it too open and everyone shopping walks past and sees you drinking and eating. i hear they are going to build open up a starbucks on crankbrook road, i hope this rumour is true because starbucks is amazing.
- Lyons in the High Street. Plaice and Chips and peas on our birthdays.
- Tchibo is a great shop. Good food, good coofee and good products.
- One called Tchibo - and it is expensive and the coffe tastes like a dead frog in batter, plus the staff are completly inept
- Everyone should experience tea & cake at the Town Hall when they have the flea market on some Saturdays. You can get your palm read at the same time. Excellent!
- Zefers in york rd does a good fry up and was even nominated for a carlton award.there are also plenty of curry houses.
- There arent enough! There seems to be a nice little place near the library, but always full when I want a cappucino. Doesnt that say something? There is a demand for more (decent) coffee shops, so hopefully someone will get the idea and give the youth of the town (though not neccessarily) some nice, clean, chilled out places to hang out, locally. I know it would be a useful addition in elivening this nice town.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-08
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board