Demolish It Now Building in Ilford, Essex*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Ilford.
Demolish It Now Building
- The exchange in ilford town centre
- ilford library is kind of dated. It would be cool to see it knocked down and a new modern one re built with a coffee shop or something perhaps.
- The library.
- seven kings health centre
- The square grey brick house next to Valentine's Mansion. Easily the ugliest building in the known universe.
- B.T. and Brittania building.
- 5th avenue
- The multi-level square next to Lynton House where, in times long past, Sainsbury's was is now a dirty, scary pit and should be demolished immediately. Seriously.
The BT building on Ilford Hill or Lynton house in the High Road would be other contenders.
- Britannia Music in Roding Lane. Horrible place.
- All of Ilford! Rebuild as a 17th century village!
- the Best thing was the open Air Lido over the valentines park but unfourtunatlythe W*****S from redbridge council filled it inwithout the residents of the boroughs consent and made basketball courts for the local Muggers and rude boys to hang out.
- The Harrison Gibson building, a 70's throwback to the days of over=priced department stores.
- none - there's nothing of amazing grace and beauty but really no monstrosities either
- Ilford Railway Station it looks like its been made out of leggo
- McDonalds, preferably while a mangers meeting is being held, (I used to work there)
- mount secondary school for girls. can it still be there? Anyone remember it? Miss Fordham and her "Greensleeves" she played it constantly.
- The Exchange
- The nice new police station next to the Island "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"
- Lynton House
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2012-05-19
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board