Buskers, Street Entertainers in Ilford, Essex*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Ilford.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- sergio he is from lithuania, good guy needs support please help him asks for change around ilford has a funny goaty beard
- The beautiful ever cheery female assitant in Speedprint, Gants Hill. A Kathy Bates lookalike from Misery.
The couple who run Video Pacific (Gants Hill) who run a wonderful service. It's always a pleasure to go in their shop. They always have time to talk to you whether you buy anything or not.
'Chef Tony' aka the chef in Marino's on Barkingside High Street. He once walked in on me in the toilet while I was wiping my landing strip.
'GODZILLA' the Costcutter assistant on Longwood Gardens. He's tall, he's handy with the french bread, and he's Zorro in disguise.
'Bubba' the Tesco till man who's always spending his weekly earnings on trying to hit the Euromillions jackpot.
And what happened to all the Chantells in Tescos? They seem to have disappeared.
'Queen Chav' (Annette)our resident character, Tiptree Crescent.
- big issue seller usually hangs around on the high street outside mark and spencers food shop. if its a him, best to avoid him around after four as he sometimes gets a bit tispy after one too many.
- harry hill,mark white,gerry pell,jimmy penny
- The 4 beggars that sit outside the station and blockbusters, whinging that they have no money to buy fags or tins of Tennants special brew
- The bloke who sells fifty disposable lighters for £1 (cheaper than matches) outside the exchange. And the beardy bible basher.
- What's so weird is those three mad mexican's with the pan pipe have turned up in Frankfurt, Germany, where I live at the moment?????
- Well you could always hear my old mate, Bass, playing his guitar loudly from his dad's garage.
- no street entertainers but lots of beggars whose kids all wear Nike trainers...
- Three mad Mexican's playing pan-pipes in town on Saturday lunchtimes.
- invariably some to be found on the pedestrianised bit of the High Street near the Exchange
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-08
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board