Skateboarding Spots in Ilford, Essex*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Ilford.
- There is an awesome 5 set in the Exchange - TkMaxx
Sainsburys car park (top floor)
Exchange car park (top floor)
- near the lidl - little bit of pedestrianised space........
- got that skate place in seven kings park they built a couple of years ago. still pretty unknown i think.
- tescos isn't really near ilford, its on the way to southwoodford, get the 123 or 179 bus and it stops the other side of the road to tescos, best to go in the evenins mainly sunday cos on sunday the only cars in the car park are tesco workers. there are some cool curbs to ollie onto and over the far side theres some gaps over where 2 curbs meet. me and a mate hav waxxed a couple of curbs there so its worth goin.
- outside valentine house in ilford town centre is cool to skate
- Just the local whinos you can find in the valentines park in the summer.
- Lots of good street bank stuff. Especially a brick bowl affair with benches etc. It's even lit at night. Lots of fun. Excellent slidy step opposite nearby night-club in shopping precinct. There's a large pedestrian only area where the old High Street used to be. Two other areas, almost certainly illegal are the blacktopped pathways in Valentines Park and the complex of pedestrian subway tunnels, stairs and ramps at Gantshill underground station.
- Tesco's carpark at night
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2010-09-22
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board