Sports Clubs and Facilities in Ilford, Essex*
Football pitches, Clubs, Teams, Rugby, Cricket, Swimming Pools, Tennis, Martial Arts, Judo, Karate, Boxing, Gyms, Leisure Centres, etc.
You can tell us more about Ilford.
Sports Clubs and Facilities
- got that new fitness centre on Clements Road next door to cineworld. not a member but often see ladies in tight lyrca working out on treadmill machines through the full length window... i think its a rather stupid place to put a window but ah well, there you go.
- There's only one central ilford Rugby club and that's Old Beals, all welcome, training given, pitch in Valentines park and training on Tuesdays at Goodmayes hospital call Alf for details 07957101908 Great sport and we know how to drink as well!
- Ilford Sports Club, Cricklefields behind Ilford Swimming Baths and no not frenford its right next to the running track and has lots of things going on such as Athletics, Football, Karate, Win Chun, Slasa classes you name in for more info ring: 020 85148352
- Ilford Football Club play in the Essex Senior League. Their ground is at Cricklefield Stadium
- Ilford has it's own football club that plays in the Essex Senior League. They play at Cricklefields stadium, which is behind Ilford swimming baths. The road leading to the ground is opposite the Cauliflower pub. The clubs has four teams, 1st team, reserves, under18's and under 16's . Information about the club,s fixtures can be obtained from the chairman, Mr G Hogarth on 0208 554-0744. Cricklefield stadium is nearest to Seven Kings station, but is within walking distance of the more frequently used Ilford station. Buses 86,128 and 145 all pass the ground. Also the 169, 366, 179,25 all go fairly close to it.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board