The Worst Things in Ilford, Essex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Ilford.
The Worst Things
- les les less crime,, locals please conatct the mp and council we need more bobbies on the beat
- Singles, singles and singles, color, shade, height, weight, u name it, Ilford has it! Just one eye contact and there, i am all yours!
Desis from back home who change there attire altogether when dancing on the floor, a cool look overall but whats with the aaaaahu bud bud accent mate? and please use a nice gel rather than grease. Ohh! Did u tell puppa ji ur going to stay a ur friends tonight?
- also full of rude boys who think they are all hard and follow you if your not careful. and mug you of all your money and phone. Everybody I know have either been mugged or know somebody who has been. Its a shame because that is the only thing that really lets down ilford. If only the police would do more and patrol the streets etc.
- litter,to many fast food joints
- Someone said the fact that Ilford is now classed as the East End of London. I remember when that happened. The family was watching TV at our home in Ashurst Drive, Gants Hill, Ilford, ESSEX (!) when a newsflash came on about a fire raging in the East End of London. Mile End maybe? No. It was at Harrison Gibson's in the High Road! Much as I loved the East End, as an Essex boy I nearly fell off the sofa!
- The rubbish in Valentines Park.
- The rising crime levels and the gangs of youths.
- Living there
- Smoking ya first fag in front of ya mum.
- Too many bloody take-aways!!
- Corrections: The Exchange in Ilford is now non-smoking indoors, and there are plans to build a cinema on one of the open carparks near to the Kennth Moore Theatre
- No where to park! And millions of traffic wardens.
And they still allow smoking in the Exchange so you'll smell of cigarettes when you've finished shopping. Nice.
- People who dont pick up after their dogs! Some of the streets are becoming canine toilets! (I mean pretty shitty!) Mind your step.
- The lack of a town centre Cinema.
- proximity to Romford, Dagenham, East Ham
- The fact that Its now classed as being in the East End of London
- Ilford Lane - not the residents, the appalling traffic along there.
- Its boring
- The Pioneer Market (espically goine down hill since Bishops Wool shop closed
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: sc, Jennifer Driscoll, Tracy, gez160, Patrick Linsley, lorna gowers, Katy, Rob Poyton, jack cunningham, Blanche, Jus, Joey A, phil williams, Bex, Rod Cove, Avi Hoddes, Tom Short, ROZ GEDDES, Natja Robertson, Alex Webster, Geoff Gregory, David Mason, brim, Glynn Kosky, anthony Stone, Stew Mott, Ivan brown, David Upton, michael hepworth, John Hicks, cat, lee simm, adam, Steve Aukett, Dermot Buckley, becca, Paul Berwick, JO , Steve Palmer, Tony Brown, Robin Froumin, Tony Billings, Aaa, pat little, les herbert, Mel, Bob Pickett, Lisa, dan, Gabrielle, James Harrison, Pammy, Donald Andrew, James knewstub, pete mansfield, Mick Cooper, Dawn, Sonail, Paul Ardley, steve warner, Dominic Heaney, generic, adil, Ian, ROY TYZACK, Danielson, Debbie, frank bailey, John Savage, Philip L, gary, Nigel R, cliff jones, David Dean, Stephanie, quan carlos, cliff, David Lampshire, ALF JONES, Eileen Brinkworth, barry gray, John, jeff, Paul Franklyn, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-08
More stuff about Ilford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Ilford Knowhere Board