The Best Things in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
The Best Things
- when they tear down council estates
- the amazing BNP presence, makes me feel safe in my own country as i feel like a minority round here sometimes (no offence, pakistanies)
- The Island is usually very quiet, especially around the newer developments by the river. The views from the Island towards Greenwich are excellent. The foot tunnel also gives you access to Greenwich's pubs, restaurants and tourist spots.
london arena is great- disney awards especially cool.
go there if you want to catch a glimpse of adam rickett!!
oh, cool security men aswell, faticus dawnicus clitoris and chandy on the car parks!
- The big sky, the light, the water, the lack of crowds – except in the Canary Wharf mall
- Peace and quiet!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board