Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Callum Best.Kate Moss. Ross Kemp and Arsenal Legend Charlie George all live in Burrells wharf
- Roberta Taylor (The Bill & Eastenders) grew up and went to primary school ( St.Lukes Westferry Road)on the Isle of Dogs.
- think the Tucker`s mate the black geezer Benny Green from Grange Hill lives in Burrells Wharf if it aint him its his double
Had a pint and chewed the fat with `the fen tiger` ex-boxer Dave `boy `green in the pier tavern he lives on the Island
- i saw Rod Stewart on the island once which i found a very strange place for him to be ....but then again i was at london areana watching him in concert
- the old lady in asda who has a reverse beep when she goes backwards. she is so damn cool.
- Eastenders star and Legend Nasty Nick Cotton plays Five a side football with us on Thursdays opposite Island Gardens DLR Station
- frank butcher aka mike reid drinks in the ferry house every sunday lunch
- Bad Manners front man Buster Bloodvesel drinks in the Nelson when the Arsenal are on sky sports. Top geezer buys everyone a drink if there wearing anything to do with the Arsenal
- Ray Winston lives on Burrells Wharf
- kathy Beale aka Gillian Taylforth was filmed for the Long Good Friday opposite Burrells Wharf on the island
- Well I've already mentioned Lee Bowyer. He wooed his first girlfriend in Mudchute Park in the days before petrol powered scooters. He must have just impressed her by pedalling fast on his Raleigh Chopper.
- I once saw Chris Evans in ASDA packing his shopping.
- lala and chick, on the front carpark of the arena
spand, chandy and dawn in hi-vis jackets, hanging out in chads. you'll recognise by the long creasy black hair. nice.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board