Pubs in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
- If you don't like the caaaaaarrnccel residents why don't you just f*ck off back to you mum and dad's farmhouse in Kent and spend your weekends reading The Telegraph and watching rugby?
- The pubs on the Island are mostly old school. This is good if you want to go for a quiet pint on a Monday evening only to find that the restaurant has been cornered off to acommodate a couple of strippers for a stag night.
The Cubitt Arms is not for the faint hearted. However, if you are a fan of fighting, get yourself down there.
The Pier Tavern is nice in the week and the quiz is particularly well attended. However, the staff are on the fiddle. We won one week and the charity money has never been given to us. I hope you can sleep at night, Steve. At the weekend it is a different story. Flashing lights and the strains of S Club 7 fill the pub and the local caaaaaarrnccel residents get a chance to body pop into the early hours of the morning and spend their dole money on a few pints of lager top.
- Tooke arms aka dance night every other saturday where you get a big crowd doin there shit near the pool table then after its back the knighthead point for the aftermath
- The Tooke on the Quarterdeck on Westferry Road. It's for you if you're just into standing about with the same old 80's music and want to chat with old people. Ifyou're lucky you might see some of the old patrons engage in a fight when they get very drunk. That's always good for a laugh.
- the george should be crowned the pub of pubs. it rules.
- The George pub, bang opposite London arena is so friendly! We went there and everyone was buyinmg us drinks and stuff. It is so kool there! And has three seperate rooms, with live music often in the back bar
- The Gun, opposite the Dome
Tollesbury – a boat parked at South Quay. Does good chips. Took part in the evacuation of Dunkirk
- quite a few pubs... recommend the City Pride and The spinnaker
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board