The Worst Things in Isle Of Dogs, East London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Isle Of Dogs.
The Worst Things
- council estate scum
- the abundance of ethinic minorities who can't speak english, especially the ones who work on the asda tills and try to excersise some kind of power, by demanding proof of identity for buying alchohol when you're in your 30's. Also the etnic minority women who think they can barge in front of me. Think again ladies - think 'when in rome, do as the whites do' get me?
- Snobs moving into the area and then moaning that it is full of Eastenders! If the "Suits" don't like it, Why move here?
- Hicks from the Home Counties who live and work in the IOD and its environs and consider themselves Londoners forthwith.
- Caaaaarrncel residents who think that they can look down on you because you wear a suit. They too wear suits of some description. However, shell suits are hardly something to feel proud of beeing seen in.
Asda is also the closest thing to hell on earth. Kids run free down the aisles while overweight, tattooed women pile lard into their trolleys.
- The people in the council flats
- Too many suits, having to walk miles round the water, too many people on the DLR and Jubilee Line
- The council flats!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: marky, nic, vespadon, Adrienne, james, tom, Ken, Marcus Smythe, Luke, vespadon@, Lorraine cavill, Lee Friend, daVEY, nmy, Graham, Louise, generic, Brianna Delaporte, Lolly, Emily Coates, Stephen Burrows, Graham Smith, dave, Glen, Michaela
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Isle Of Dogs
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Isle Of Dogs Knowhere Board