Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Islington.
- Burritos and frozen Margaritas at Chilango.
- Nando's in Upper Street - very friendly and very laid back.
Cafe Ole in Upper Street - the manager is great and willing to help out if you're booking a party. Food is delicious and prices arn't too bad. Friendly staff.
- i can't recommeng gallipoli enough - fantastic food & service. cheap too. booking on friday and saturday nights is essential.
giraffe - very limited menu - tries too hard to be all things to all people: environmentally sound, caring - sorry, but the food just isn't up to scratch.
- pizza hut
- Check out Indian Veg on Chapel Market for amazing value veggie Indian food – as much as you can eat for about £3. Also hilarious vegetarian propaganda on the walls.
- What haven't they got? Upper Street is nearly all eateries. Pizza, pasta, mexican, chinese, burgers, fish & chips, Thai, Veggie, Indian, posh, cheap, you name it, it's there.
- Lists on website www.discover-islington.co.uk but recommend Gallipoli and Cafe Solo in Upper Street and The Duke of Cambridge (organic pub)in St.Perters Steet
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, percy the pissed penguin, anita, Leslie, Dank, Rebecca Coleman, m3ta4r, david andrew, Ros, j, Faith, Jon Homer, Lorraine kelly, k, Frida Licious, Paul, Fraudster, madeleine maccallum, tommy hopper, noel headon, Adrian, Louise, generic, vik, Geo, granarygoth, sarah mennell, sabrina
Last updated: 2012-08-07
More stuff about Islington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Islington Knowhere Board