Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Islington, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Islington.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Filthy MacNasty's, 68 Amwell Street, EC1 1UU
- The Slimelight, goth scene, Saturday nights only, membership or get signed in, young goth gurrrls always look older in basks, corsetts, suspenders and stockings. You have to be in the scene to know where it is or you could just accidently walk down a very long dark alley stalking look-a-like vampires at midnight behind the Angel Tube Station to find it.
Interesting fact: According to the local police, the club policy doesn't allow blood letting, as reported in the Islington Gazette dated 31.01.2002, the police officer quoted was a PC Barry Leech <== honestly!
- The Marquee, used to be House of Fun -great laugh, can anyone tell me if this is still going?
- The Electroworkz .. good underground venue. Some excellent Techno, Breaks and DnB.. also cool Alternative nights .. £5-10 entry, drinks reasonable .. If your into your late dirty nights when you hope it's still dark for the journey home, then this is the place !!
- Diva's cheesy but good for a laugh, most of the female cusomers appear to have aged really well, the male customers on the other hand have obvously not looked after their complexions quite so religously!!
- the garage in highbury and islington.
- Got demolished to build a shopping centre, try pirate radio Soundz 94.3 cover the whole of london
- Slimelights goth club...remarkable!
- 333 Old Street
Turnmills by Farringdon tube
- The Aquarium and 333 in Old Street, The Scala and Bagleys in Kings Cross, The Dome in Tufnell Park, Fabric, Fluid and Turnmills in Clerkenwell. Something for everyone old or young, straight, gay or not bothered. Check Time Out.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, percy the pissed penguin, anita, Leslie, Dank, Rebecca Coleman, m3ta4r, david andrew, Ros, j, Faith, Jon Homer, Lorraine kelly, k, Frida Licious, Paul, Fraudster, madeleine maccallum, tommy hopper, noel headon, Adrian, Louise, generic, vik, Geo, granarygoth, sarah mennell, sabrina
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Islington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Islington Knowhere Board