Cafes and Coffee Shops in Islington, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Islington.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Tinderbox in Angel/Upper Street. A variety of different chairs and tables depending on who your with and if you just want to chat or study. Great choice of food too.
- Cross cafe, burger and chips to die for
- Bliss on St John Street for croissants.
- workers cafe in upper street
- starbucks...[isn't the world getting populated by them]?
- To many to mention, i didn't think people drank that much coffee.
- Lots and lots of trendy cafe's along Upper Street and surrounding area. The Old Street area has become better in recent years for provision of cafe's. Check Whitecross Street for nice veggie and Italian spots.
- Comming out of our ears - Just get go to Angel tube and explore - my favourite is the Candid Cafe in Torrens Street - a bit different.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, percy the pissed penguin, anita, Leslie, Dank, Rebecca Coleman, m3ta4r, david andrew, Ros, j, Faith, Jon Homer, Lorraine kelly, k, Frida Licious, Paul, Fraudster, madeleine maccallum, tommy hopper, noel headon, Adrian, Louise, generic, vik, Geo, granarygoth, sarah mennell, sabrina
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Islington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Islington Knowhere Board