Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Islington.
- The park behind St. Marys. It's peaceful and not a lot of people are kicking around.
- The downstairs bit in angel square, next door to the station. Everyone who works at ORC knows what im chattin about. Cotch, smoke, catch up...as well as other things that i won't mention...
- Filthy MacNasty's, 68 Amwell Street, EC1 1UU
- um...the roundabout in the old free hospital park, @ the end the street off reckless records...faster than it looks, however watch out for scary ten year olds
- Benches in Highbury park in the summer...great spots with an ice-cream van nearby.
- Cross cafe on cross street, or St Marys church yard
- upper street
- on the green itself!
- Nowhere in mind, maybe virgin @ the angel browsing for cd's
- Whoever compiled your notes on Islington deserves a good kick up the backside. The word inadequate springs to mind.
- canal park -full of underage drinkers and kids smoking the reef!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, percy the pissed penguin, anita, Leslie, Dank, Rebecca Coleman, m3ta4r, david andrew, Ros, j, Faith, Jon Homer, Lorraine kelly, k, Frida Licious, Paul, Fraudster, madeleine maccallum, tommy hopper, noel headon, Adrian, Louise, generic, vik, Geo, granarygoth, sarah mennell, sabrina
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Islington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Islington Knowhere Board