The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Islington.
- Correction: Virgin isn't in Islington anymore, the best shop ever for records and amazing comment was always and still is, Disque down Chapel Market.
- Flashback, reckless records for that rare pieceor even rarer bargain
- Thanks for the positive review. Good to know we're doing something right - Cheers, Mark from Flashback. I'll put a link on my site for you.
- flashback records - new and second hand vinyl, cd's and videos. an excellent selection at a very reasonable price, and good service. the manager mark really knows his stuff inside out and back to front. very passionate about his music.
reckless also offers good service - definatly miles better than those record and tape exchanges, populated by people who would rather be somewhere else.
hmv in the new complex.
- 1 in the market and 1 on Essex rd that all sell records ive never heard of.
- Wood Music in Cross Street, off Upper Street.
Disque Blu in Chapel Market.
Uncle Monty's Vinyl Empporium at the Angel end of St.John Street
- all the offeys sell to underage customers
- Specialist shopping in Islington factsheet available free at www.discover-islington.co.uk Try Reckless records in Upper Street for a more rewarding experience than Our Price.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael, percy the pissed penguin, anita, Leslie, Dank, Rebecca Coleman, m3ta4r, david andrew, Ros, j, Faith, Jon Homer, Lorraine kelly, k, Frida Licious, Paul, Fraudster, madeleine maccallum, tommy hopper, noel headon, Adrian, Louise, generic, vik, Geo, granarygoth, sarah mennell, sabrina
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Islington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Islington Knowhere Board