Skateboard Shops in Keighley, West Yorkshire*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Keighley.
- Skatebirds' Skateboards, The High Street, also on The Low Street. Good place to get skateboards for skateboarding ducks off regional news items.
- Preebles next to Raja's is probably the best bet at the moment. They don't sell skateboards but I bet they might know somewhere that might do.
- Elton John recorded the synth solo from Nikita here.
- Turks Trucks. Used to be Keighley Needle Exchange....in fact....I think it might still be. Not sure where I've seen Turks Trucks then......
- KD Lang's but more for the banter than the boards. This is because its a card shop.
- Blenders in the market. Recently had to move after some bother from a loan shark, a debt recovery bear and an independent financial consultant sheep.
- Shufflepuck Cafe is no longer trading. Please address all inquiries to the deceased's mother Mrs Cafe, 4291.
- Hedleys.They sell Skimps, Doorknocker, AirFlax, Winkle and BallMilkers.
- 'Ploppers' sell all sortsa boreds. My mates (Neil Plop) Dad opened it in 1986 (the year my eldest brother was born) and ran it right up 'til 2006 (the year my eldest brother started a 10 stretch for murder.)
- DEAR TONY HAWKS R R U ALWAYZ ON RADIO WHEN U SHUD BE OUT SK8ING JUST A MINNIT IS WELL BWAP HAVE A TOFFEE CRISP AIIII
- Nearest is 'Blats' in Bingley. Graham the Greek works there on Saturdays. If he pulls a knife, here's a bit of advice, leave.
- Ant and Decks recently shut due to a cancer scare. So probably visit their sister shop Seedy UK on Bevens Road.
- "Drills Thrills" for trucks, "Oooomph" for risers and "Bum Skills" for bums
- The Crazy Chevron, Gulliver Street
- Sk8 Gr8pes - former owner of Billy's Bikes in Skipton. Good rides but poorly managed.
- There's the one above Speaks but DON'T try to skate up to it. There are many stairs and you could die (from the shock of their very reasonable prices!! LOLFULL)
- Board Room (Speaks Keighley) near bus station
- Only that one above Speaks. Theres a cool clothes shop opened on Cavendish Street called ego. Also couple of shops in Ponty and Featherstone. There's Dannys, Trucks and Trumps and Dando's (say's on their flyers, "Boarding on your doorstep" I DON'T EVEN LIVE THERE!! HA HA HA)
- go to eeds for decks
- Ton's of shops in Leeds. Phat's, Boom's, Orm's Wipe Out and Billy Joel's (Not sure what the real name of the shop is but the owner looks like Bruce Sprinsteen!!)
- The boardroom above speaks- jsut gettin started not bad but not gr8.
- Speaks of Keighley sell skater stuff,Upstairs in the Boardroom
- there are 3 old school asphalt/tarmac skateparks dotted around. generally consist of 3.5ft high and smaller "mounds" without lips, similar to the one in wibsey, bradford if you're familiar with that. Lund Park, Crossroads Park [probably the best], Bracken Bank.
- Willis Walkers on Cavendish Street or Norman Bairstows Down East Parade (or't pawnbrokers!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: jay whiting, webmaster, ChipMonkey, p croft, John Henson, ro539ck, David Wild, Franks Face, Dave Joy IV, mark jeffreys, sean, Naba Nohi, Danny Mills, Will Law, BJBear, Michael Watmough, ady, Dave Joy 8, Stu, Joey, Jan Perkins, julie todd, natalie, shirley carroll nee temple, Jonny Haha, Si Booth, The Giant Mong, ELE, Poggle Dandruff, terry, King David The Joy, King DJ The ELEVENTH (II), Bazza, Colin Mitchell, derek winge heart, Antony Baker, Flap Harvey, AL, Dave Joy III, Anne Marsh, mitch, chris emmott, wendy benson, gb, J cavender, Trev the Chemist, Dave The Best Joy, Emma Swann, LolCaps, Russell Codd III, Hampton beach club casino, colin green, Leslie Hagyard, John Mitchell, Steve Mitchell, JOHN EMMOTT, Bob, paul mchugh, Stuart Rowe, 2loveu, Lee Hutchinson, RITA, billy mains, lilkitty, Whittam Catterall IV, King Alan of Trampland, Louise Nilon, barbara klempka, Pippus, Ballalan, Ballans, shirley carroll, Dean Cattle, nudey nilon, BASSEY, bernie, Dave Joy MCMXVI, David H Wild, Tim Rushworth, Rhods, Whipper Whittam, Katherine Skelton, rockdog, Shaun P., Rob Smith, Steve Kelly, Mike, sam, Phreek, KenBaber, taj, Michael Hopkinson, Justy B, generic, JiMmY, Brallans, Jave Doy, Mark, 'cripper' wilson, Michael, tony, Campbell M., *, SuperJunior, kayley hart, shell, trevor marshall, fred, michael madden, Rob, drunkemmunkey, DAvid Baines, Doris Shaw, Dave Hill, Simon Booth, Pulsating Pete (Married NOT gay), A Wright, Crampanini, yvonne moran, Chris bennett, david sole, michael atherton, kenny kinnaird, Steve, paul
Last updated: 2012-02-01
More stuff about Keighley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Keighley Knowhere Board