The Best Things in Kennington, Greater London*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Kennington.
The Best Things
- The 159, 3, 88, 133, 59, 36 etc direct to Paddington, Waterloo, Victoria, London Bridge, Liverpool Street all in 10-15 minutes and on to Heathrow, Gatwick and the World beyond!
- Near to town
- The bacon rolls that the little caff round the corner from Oval tube does.
- The location to Clapham and the city. The kebab shop.
- Close to town and incresing facilities
- 7 minutes from the city and west end on the tube, fantastic! Rolling out of bed at 8.30 and still
making to to work for 9am!
- The annual early summer degree/diploma show of students' work at the City & Guilds of London Art School (entrance in Cleaver Square)
Dave Isaac's "real meat" butcher's shop (called Hester's)at the Vauxhall end of Kennington Lane
- My wife.
Near lots of other places.
- anonymity of the place allows you freedom; it's got hidden beauty so to speak
- The aging snowboard personnel in Sharsted Street.
- The Finca
- NO posers
- Kennington Park
- Vauxhall City Farm on Tyers street, go there and help out! For all you city types who've never seen a sheep,let alone helped at lambing time, here's your chance.
- Anne Widdecombe is also a Kennington resident.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimmy Mac, Trader Hank, James MacLeod, Stefan, Lesley, largepiece, szczelkun, nickp, christian stanley, Karl Roche, Tony Cantlay, Michael and Kim, Cathy, Ali Mehmet, lindsay, Robert Shaw, Phil Manfield, Nicola Six, trevor lee, Daniel McGarrigle, Anthony Cox, corina c, generic, Doug Morley
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kennington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kennington Knowhere Board