Favourite Building in Kennington, Greater London*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Kennington.
- There's loads - Kennington is full of beautiful architecture. Try Cleaver Square, Hanover Square, Fentiman Road, Durand Gardens. It's surprising what's hidden away behind the pollution filled highways.
- The Lycee - if only I lived there!
- Cleaver Square is beautiful...
- The Oval:Not just for cricket fans;it is one of the very few places locally wwhere you can chill out quitely and is heaven.
- Underground Station - means I'm leaving ...
- The tube station. The dome is superb - the sooner London Underground rennovate the place, the better. (Some chance...) The townhouses on Cleaver Square are great examples of the style, but the Square itself urgently needs grassing over, and a few parking restrictions would help.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimmy Mac, Trader Hank, James MacLeod, Stefan, Lesley, largepiece, szczelkun, nickp, christian stanley, Karl Roche, Tony Cantlay, Michael and Kim, Cathy, Ali Mehmet, lindsay, Robert Shaw, Phil Manfield, Nicola Six, trevor lee, Daniel McGarrigle, Anthony Cox, corina c, generic, Doug Morley
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kennington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kennington Knowhere Board