Skateboard Shops in Kensington, Greater London*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Kensington.
- boardwise in chiswick
- SLICK WILLIES
12 Gloucester Road
London SW7 4RB
Tel. 020 7225 0004
Fax. 020 7591 0918
Based in Kensington, Slick willies is one of the most established Skate shops in London. The outlet retails skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, quad skates and accessories.
Sells; Inline skates, Quad skates, Skateboards, Mountain boards, Long boards, Snowboards, Scooters, Shoes, Clothing, Accessories, Kensington, shop, retail, outlet, London, Inline skates, Quad skates, Skateboards, Mountain boards, Long boards, Snowboards, Scooters, Shoes, Clothing, Accessories.
- Route One, in PSP Skate Park, W10. Good selection of everything including clothes and shoes. Friendly, fair advice. Relaxed vibe.
Slick Willys, Kensington High Street.
- knock em down!
- Two in Kensington market, very small only a few decks each. Slick Willies on High Street Ken, two floors with about 15 decks or so...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: PAUL FARROW, K, Vic, Iain, Grace, andy, Suziee, Robbie, CurlyTim, Richard Hart, bruce s, elisa, suvfs, S.PARSONS, generic, asian, Chakan Hislop
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kensington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kensington Knowhere Board