The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Kensington, Greater London*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Kensington.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Whole Foods situated in High Street Kensington.
London Escorts Agency, Passionate London Escorts, discreet Escort Service - sensual Massage.
Kensington Escorts, 24/7 incall, outcall services for discerning Gentlemen.
Passionae London Escorts are beautiful, sexy, discreet, playful and open minded model type of Girls for all occasions.
TEL: 07074 34 24 34
TEL: 07761 98 22 59
- Ken High Street was THE jewel in the crown of swining 60s and 70s
London as typified by BIBA.
Nowadays its a bit dingy and less trendy however.
The welcome the world vibe died off under Thatcher and residents became
incresingly insular and snobby.
- kensington is nothing like hammersmith which RULEZ
- Not a very good area for us skateboarders. Full of mostly rollerbladers and posers.
- Lots of antiques shops in Kensington Church Street. In general (apart from Kensington High Street), itīs more of a calm residential area (for those who can afford it!) than a place for shopping and entertainment.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: PAUL FARROW, K, Vic, Iain, Grace, andy, Suziee, Robbie, CurlyTim, Richard Hart, bruce s, elisa, suvfs, S.PARSONS, generic, asian, Chakan Hislop
Last updated: 2009-05-02
More stuff about Kensington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kensington Knowhere Board