The Worst Things in Kensington, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Kensington.
The Worst Things
- Overpriced property.
- the prices
- People are so-oo stuck up, not many female students at Imperial
- the prices of everything! stupid stupid stupid stupid prices.
- Snobby residents who think they are perfect.
The Libraries.Same snobby attitude to "outsiders"(ie anyone
without £500,000 in bank)no matter who or what they are.
The frumpily and poorly dressed low paid library staff snobs.
Dangerously high and overpriced rents.
Ken High street on shopping days before Christmas on a bicycle.Jaywalkers galore!
The Evening Standard building and paperback writer journalists!
- the tourists who think that walking at more than one mile per hour is illegal in seven countries, including england. how many times have you asked for directions only to have someone reply "no anglais" with that stricken look in their eye. or you have a small but enthusisatic band of japanese adults poking a map furiously in your direction clutching their Harrods & Selfridges bags where they patently just spent half a years salary on aglass vase which they could have bough for a tenner.
- parks here are limited to a few ppl only.....i say make them into car parks
- Too packed most of the time.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: PAUL FARROW, K, Vic, Iain, Grace, andy, Suziee, Robbie, CurlyTim, Richard Hart, bruce s, elisa, suvfs, S.PARSONS, generic, asian, Chakan Hislop
Last updated: 2009-05-02
More stuff about Kensington
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kensington Knowhere Board