Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars in Kentish Town, Greater London*
Where to go to get down
You can tell us more about Kentish Town.
Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- the Forum, the Dome in tufnell park
- Some hell-hole converted pub called The Verve
- Forum, Electric Ballroom,
- THE FORUM AKA THE T&C OKA THE FORUM. CONFUSED?? THIS VENUE IS PUKKA, SHAME ABOUT THE EVENTS THAT ARE HELD THERE>? AVE U LIVED IN KENTISH OR CAMDEN SINCE GOING TO SCHOOL? WELL GET URSELF DAWN THE FORUM ON A SAT NITE, ITS LIKE BEING AT A SCHOOL DISCO, WELL ONE WHERE THE DJS ARE BOOKED BY AN OLD FOEGY ANYWAY, AND ITS NOT CHEAP..£7 BLOODY QUID TILL 2.30AM, NO WONDER H'S THE KEBAB SHOP (LATE AND ILLEGAL DRINKING BAR OR BLOOD BATH DONE SO WELL.)
- The House of Fun in The Forum. Here's the Bumph from their web site @ http://www.house-of-fun.co.uk/.The House of Fun is the Capital's premier 70's and 80's (and now 90's) retro club, playing the best of disco, new wave,
cheesy and dance classics! Every Saturday night, over 1200 party animals are left enthralled by sword swallowers, stilt Walkers, jugglers, magicians, House Of Fun beautiful dance troupe plus the hyperactive DJ Stevie Dee!!
It has to be seen to be believed!
The membership is free and knocks a few quid off entry so, old and sad as I am I joined via their web site as mentioned and will check it out soon.
If I survive I give you an update.
I'm very Brave/Stupid, delete as appropriate....
- The Forum - House of Fun on a Saturday night. Great 70's & 80's music for those of us too sad to keep up to date with Top of the Pops.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Stevenson, Kentish taahn gangsta, Douglas Grierson, Max Christian, rtertyert, martin, Victoria Bradley, jim heath, christopher fowler, jim, wienerboy, leslie, Damon Levin, jane, claire, Becky, G. Howard, heather, sinead, generic, Clare, Jon B, Gary, David Redfern, AGI, Nebula, angie b, Bike house, Fergus Murray, Jon Budd, Edsac, brian, Chris Pressler, graham, Theo, sharon snook, bertie fish, Ray, Steve Evans, Robert Parr, Jon, Alice Martin, Mark David, Dude, Mr R Bodley, Stuart Low, CAROLINE, tom rennell, Lorraine Kelly, Andy, Lisa Turner
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kentish Town
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kentish Town Knowhere Board