Cafes and Coffee Shops in Kentish Town, Greater London*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Kentish Town.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Mario's is the place. Off the High Street. Great food and chat. And Mario's such a nice geezer!
- cafe Euro=med, Mario's, Tony's Continental Cafe opposite the Forum is a brilliant classic greasy spoon (grumpy old men arguing about football), nice Portuguese place (tiny tho) on Fortess Rd can't remember the name, Expressions Cafe on Highgate Rd, flapjacks cos it's a good cause, Sam Widges
- The Literary cafe on Fortess Rd. Lovely homemade cakes and good coffee. Beats Starbucks any day x
- oh that one next to the Tally Ho...its blindin, must say im a regular of a hungover sunday morning!
- 1 Mediterranean cafe, which turns out to be Greek Cypriot, as you'll discover when you taste the coffee
- Cafe Renoir on the High Street does good food - and on a nice day yuo can sit outside and watch the (v. varied) world walk by!
- ALL of them in Kentish Town
- HOLES IN THE WALLS U MEAN... ID PREFER TO WAIT TILL I GET HOME FANX.
- Mario's Cafe in Kelly Street, best coffee and panino's in Kentish Town. Also nice owner, interesting art exhibition/sale and pretty street. Avoid Euro-Med and Renoir on the highstreet.
- Moonlight Cafe, Brecknock Road - More Tufnell Park than Kentish Town, which may offend the KT purists, however for a large helping of black pudding, chips, egg, sausage...etc I haven't found anything better in the so called 'euro' cafes on the Kentish Town Road.
- stacks of them
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Stevenson, Kentish taahn gangsta, Douglas Grierson, Max Christian, rtertyert, martin, Victoria Bradley, jim heath, christopher fowler, jim, wienerboy, leslie, Damon Levin, jane, claire, Becky, G. Howard, heather, sinead, generic, Clare, Jon B, Gary, David Redfern, AGI, Nebula, angie b, Bike house, Fergus Murray, Jon Budd, Edsac, brian, Chris Pressler, graham, Theo, sharon snook, bertie fish, Ray, Steve Evans, Robert Parr, Jon, Alice Martin, Mark David, Dude, Mr R Bodley, Stuart Low, CAROLINE, tom rennell, Lorraine Kelly, Andy, Lisa Turner
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kentish Town
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kentish Town Knowhere Board