Live Music Venues in Kentish Town, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Kentish Town.
Live Music Venues
- Bull and Gate, the Pineapple, The Boston Arms in Tufnell Park (Dirty Water Club)
- The true reason why the Forum in Kentish Town was actually built. It is quite common knowledge that not only is it one of the greatest music venues in London but it was built by nazi facists, though this information is quite well hidden, and was originally built for the final destination of Adolf Hitlers tour. If you have ever been inside it is plainly obvious by the decor of huge eagles and the depiction of Roman battle scenes which were associated with the third reich. Also I have been informed that it wasn't that long ago that the swastikas that lined the walls either side of stage were removed but the whereabouts of them now are unknown. Aswell as this it has been said moseley had a bit to do with its building. There is a sister building to it in south London. I do not have a great deal of information on the whole buildings association with its reason for being built and the ifnformation i do have is quite patchy as this piece of history has seemed to be well buried. If anyone has anymore information on this subject please post it on this site and stop them from turning this valueble information into an urban myth and making the people believe it was originally built as a cinema.
I have also recieved information that the building was then handed over to the IRA in return for a vast amount of weaponary, but unfortunatly have been unable to confirm this as being true.
- The Forum
- THE CASTLE - MAYBE 12-15YRS AGO IT WAS OK, THE MONACH - THAT WAS THE STEPPING STONE BACK IN THE DAY, FROM THE PLAYGROUND TO A RAVE!! WELL VIA THE ODD CRESENT AND SOMERS OFF'S (SOMERS GOT DUN EVERY TIME) THE ABBEY A FAVOURITE HAUNT 4 ALL THE CHARLIE BIG SPUDS OF THE AREA....
- THE BULL AND GATE! legendary!
- The Forum.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Stevenson, Kentish taahn gangsta, Douglas Grierson, Max Christian, rtertyert, martin, Victoria Bradley, jim heath, christopher fowler, jim, wienerboy, leslie, Damon Levin, jane, claire, Becky, G. Howard, heather, sinead, generic, Clare, Jon B, Gary, David Redfern, AGI, Nebula, angie b, Bike house, Fergus Murray, Jon Budd, Edsac, brian, Chris Pressler, graham, Theo, sharon snook, bertie fish, Ray, Steve Evans, Robert Parr, Jon, Alice Martin, Mark David, Dude, Mr R Bodley, Stuart Low, CAROLINE, tom rennell, Lorraine Kelly, Andy, Lisa Turner
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kentish Town
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kentish Town Knowhere Board