The Worst Things in Kentish Town, Greater London*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Kentish Town.
The Worst Things
- The junkies and seedy people who hang around Kentish Town station and the chavs who go to Iceland!
- bit grim sometimes
lack of community spirit
traffic wardens (and i'm a cyclist!)
drunken aussies at sunday afternoon Forum sessions
- being stalked by foxes late at night
- The Ingestre Road housing estate, in between Lady Somerset Road and Chetwynd Road. Non stop aggravation from these 'children'. You know the sort hooded tops, loud mouths and bad skin.
- chainsmoking teenage girls screaming obscenities at kids, litter, graffiti
- The mess...
- The drunks the murders the druggies
- THE WORST FINGS ARE THE POSH PEOPLE SPILLING OUT OF HAMPSTED AND PARLI HILL .. ON I FOR GOT TO MENTION EARLIER ON.. THE LIDO IS THE BOOM, IF UR KIDS BUNKING OFF SCHOOL IN THE SUMMER THEN UR FIND EM IN THE LIDO.
- Omega Sauna...Damp, smelly, overpriced, ugly and unfriendly "masseuses", loud, young and drunk clientele (probabbly having failed elsewhere)
p.s. I only went in the interests of writing for this guide!!
- By god is it scary walking out of Kentish town tube at night and up towards the Assembly rooms.
It's like running the gauntlet passed some ghoulish looking folk!
- puke & cans of special brew all over the library in the mornings...
- The muggers and general scarey people.
- Its general air of failure. Empty shops, winos at the shelter by the tube station etc.
- A bit like 'real 'life' in places, but still beats tourist-bound Camden.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Stevenson, Kentish taahn gangsta, Douglas Grierson, Max Christian, rtertyert, martin, Victoria Bradley, jim heath, christopher fowler, jim, wienerboy, leslie, Damon Levin, jane, claire, Becky, G. Howard, heather, sinead, generic, Clare, Jon B, Gary, David Redfern, AGI, Nebula, angie b, Fergus Murray, Jon Budd, Edsac, brian, Chris Pressler, graham, Theo, sharon snook, bertie fish, Ray, Steve Evans, Robert Parr, Jon, Alice Martin, Mark David, Dude, Mr R Bodley, Stuart Low, CAROLINE, tom rennell, Lorraine Kelly, Andy, Lisa Turner
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kentish Town
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kentish Town Knowhere Board