Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Kilburn, Greater London*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Kilburn.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Have seen David Mitchell from Peep Show in The Black Lion and Iain Lee in Brondes Age. Have seen Vernon Kay and Tess Daly in woolies and both the spanish one from Cold Feet and Heather Small on the high rd quite a few times! Sara Cox lived here as did Peter Doherty, i think his nan still does. Dermot O'leary used to live on the high rd.
- Norman Widom lived in Fernhead Road
- matt lucas from little britain, nush from big bro, shola ama,
- Ian Dury, who had a band called Kilburn and the High Roads.
- Dermot O'Leary
Alan Rickman is supposed to live in Westbourne Grove [more Bayswater].
Mary McCartney [yes, Paul's daughter] lives in westbourne park.
- Sean Maguire born and raised in Kilburn, beatles played there, paul nicholls as sum1 already mentioned and that model with the metal leg...cant remember her name...she was knocked down in kilburn high rd, hence the leg.Ummm...jesus, there are LOADS more...
- far too many to mention
- The Clash were originally 'The 101-ers' beause they all lived in a squat at 101 Walterton Road. Its been demolished now.
- Paul Nicholls from Eastenders & The Biz. Well, he used to be famous...
- Have seen David Soul on Klburn chilling on numerous occasion
- Sean Connery lived in Brondesbury Villas once. Dusty Springfield and Jackie Collins both born in Fordwych Road. Dick Turpin was a highwayman who used to meet with his gang at the Cock pub in the High Road - which was a Roman Road
- The Clash played in the Elgin which is just off Ladbroke Grove... That is before armed police shut the place down for being a hang-out for dealers. Not a bad pub though.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jenny, roy william higgins, Des, vikas, Matthew Rigg, Nick, Adam, P.!, Jo Stack, tricia cussen, Thurstan, Paddy Roddy, Neil, Rob, Hugh Morrison, Stephanos, ghpb, vic, James, generic, Leslie Bailey, bratty, Kerri, Nikesh Solanki
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kilburn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kilburn Knowhere Board