Live Music Venues in Kilburn, Greater London*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Kilburn.
Live Music Venues
- the westbourne studios under the westway 180 capacity venue with digital soundesk - foals and metronomy have played there and there are indie nights 3 nights a week
- POWERS BAR (formerly THE COLE PITZ) has a great selection most nights. Worth a mention are blues on a tuesday and irish trad on sunday afternoons. but the highlight of the week is open mike might on a wednesday. kicks off around nine thirty and anything goes. some acts must be seen to be belived. poetry from the garden and more bands than you can shake a stick at.
- southern k pub full of irish drunks but real music and a classic kareoke session every week if you like that sort of thing.. abba always sung by the resident fat friend
- Powers Bar is an intimate candlelit, rough around the edges sort of place Jonny Berliner, a fantastic local band with the best saxophonist you ever heard have a Thursday night residency. They takes requests too. And it's FREE.
The Kilburn have little gigs/bands and are plenty friendly. All the bar staff are good looking Aussie types both men and women.
- irish pub with salsa lessons in queens park.
- Virgin rocks, but music is nothing!!
- Black Lion, 274 Kilburn High Rd, opposite Tricycle Theatre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jenny, roy william higgins, Des, vikas, Matthew Rigg, Nick, Adam, P.!, Jo Stack, tricia cussen, Thurstan, Paddy Roddy, Neil, Rob, Hugh Morrison, Stephanos, ghpb, vic, James, generic, Leslie Bailey, bratty, Kerri, Nikesh Solanki
Last updated: 2008-01-15
More stuff about Kilburn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kilburn Knowhere Board