The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Kilburn.
- Oxfam sell some random stuff! i got a kriss kross album in there
- Portobello Road is good for independent record shops -
Honest Johns for rude and abrupt service - I couldn't believe how bad it actually was? Do these people want my money or what?
Intoxica - The staff know their stuff inside out, and are reasonably friendly. Recommended.
Avoid the Record and Tape exchanges - very indifferent service.
- Rough Trade is nearby - need I say more
- Bass Line on Kilburn High Road for Hip-Hop, R 'n' B, Garage & Jungle tunes. They do a lot of vinyl. Good Vibrations on Priory Park Road for the same type of thing, but mostly on CD.
- Who needs music???
- Rough Trade, 130 Talbot Rd, W11 email@example.com
- Honest Jons (jazz and soul stuff....)
- Intoxica (formerly Vinyl solution ) Second hand stuff/dance basement - they have a good second hand selection of 'exotica' and 'easy listening'
- Minus Zero - 60s/psych/rare/collectors
- An excellent reggae shop on all saints rd and others I can't remember...
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jenny, roy william higgins, Des, vikas, Matthew Rigg, Nick, Adam, P.!, Jo Stack, tricia cussen, Thurstan, Paddy Roddy, Neil, Rob, Hugh Morrison, Stephanos, ghpb, vic, James, generic, Leslie Bailey, bratty, Kerri, Nikesh Solanki
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Kilburn
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Kilburn Knowhere Board